Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (1,050,016 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)