Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,009TL (1,138,961 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)