Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00380 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,340TL (616,372 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)