Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05483 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,250TL (59,272 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)