Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05875 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,300TL (39,146 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)