Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06925 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,300TL (33,212 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)