Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,094TL (﷼ 31,818,765) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)