Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03987 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,185TL (₨54,811) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (38 minutes ago)