Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03548 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,227TL (₨62,773) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)