Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03398 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,015TL (₨88,728) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)