Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03822 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,398TL (₨62,758) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)