Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05195 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,758TL (₨53,085) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)