Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,971TL (287,300 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)