Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00929 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,762TL (297,228 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)