Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11625 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL (24,851 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)