Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13461 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,927TL (21,745 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)