Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13068 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,718TL (20,801 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)