Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12893 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,273TL (17,633 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (33 minutes ago)