Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (₨68,960) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)