Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01182 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,802TL (237,011 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)