Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02390 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,152TL (131,859 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)