Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,689TL (¥85,772) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)