Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,119TL (¥101,519) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)