Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05518 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,372TL (¥79,225) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)