Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,971TL (3,338,615 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)