Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,681TL (3,634,609 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)