Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,861TL (2,917,120 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)