Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,997TL (2,473,360 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)