Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17875 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,200TL (12,308₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)