Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06812 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,441TL (руб 35,832) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)