Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08045 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,370TL (руб 29,455) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)