Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07440 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,269TL (руб 30,501) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)