Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,145TL (2,631 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)