Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,424TL (4,395 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)