Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,763TL (€669) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tallinn costs €34 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (39 minutes ago)