Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08712 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,598TL (₨29,817) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)