Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04992 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,995TL (¥59,996) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (30 minutes ago)