Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01151 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,046TL (264,694 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)