Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01210 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,057TL (252,623 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)