Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.813 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,300TL ($603) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)