Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44756 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,824TL (6,309 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)