Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31050 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,244TL (10,446 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (36 minutes ago)