Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48053 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,174TL (6,606 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)