Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05418 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,843TL (70,943 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)