Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05391 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,827TL (70,997 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)