Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04669 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,769TL (80,735 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)