Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07452 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,897TL (38,875 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)