Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,557TL (€1,182) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)