Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,881TL (R$ 2,332) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)