Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.817 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (﷼ 1,946) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 3 hours ago)