Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.051 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,865TL (﷼ 2,725) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)