Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03523 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,001TL (85,183 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)