Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42582 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,457TL (10,468 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)