Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47179 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,472TL (7,360 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)