Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41148 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,844TL (11,771 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)