Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,025TL (R$ 2,411) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)