Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,787TL (RM2,774) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)