Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.296 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (RM2,624) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)