Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,031TL (R$ 3,426) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)