Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,594TL (R$ 2,157) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)