Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.976 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,857TL (R$ 3,952) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)