Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.419 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (R$ 1,943) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)