Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,393TL (₩1,073,006) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (33 minutes ago)