Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,522TL (₩1,092,624) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)