Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,291TL (₩1,007,256) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)