Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,559TL (元4,372) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)