Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15118 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,432TL (22,704 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)