Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25136 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,765TL (11,002 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)