Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.743 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,246TL (2,436 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)