Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,344TL (5,334 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (23 minutes ago)