Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,247TL (€799) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (28 minutes ago)