Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,043TL (€652) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)