Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,903TL (€967) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)