Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,836TL (₩598,429) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)