Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (₩1,300,097) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)