Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,524TL (€874) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)