Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,914TL (₩941,494) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)