Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,269TL (﷼ 3,978) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)