Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,263TL (﷼ 3,286) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)