Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,274TL (₨32,891) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)