Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,520TL (₨36,592) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)