Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,334TL (₨59,700) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)