Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,462TL (₨62,132) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)