Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05420 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,032TL (55,937 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)