Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07535 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,382TL (₨31,609) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)