Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,283TL ($934) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)