Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL ($856) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (about 1 hour ago)