Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,393TL ($895) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (41 minutes ago)