Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,431TL in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)