Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,936TL (R$ 1,889) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)