Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,177TL (R$ 2,612) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)